Summary of Qualifications
- Six years of dynamic Web Application Development experience, primarily E-Commerce focused
- Five years of Web, DNS, and Database Server Administration
- Developed and managed multiple successful, high volume E-Commerce sites, all of which having $1 Million+ annual sales.
- Thorough understanding of secure payment processing, PCI compliance and fraud prevention.
- Strong Search Engine Optimization and Search Marketing skills.
- History of finding and solving business problems using the latest web technologies.
- Experience with ERP systems, back end integration, data exchange and Business Intelligence
- PHP and ASP server side languages, in the process of learning the Symfony, MVC based PHP framework
- Extermely familiar with MySql, experience with MSSQL
- MySql skills include query analysis and performance monitoring, full text indexing, replication and backup strategies, stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Xml/Web Services, used primarily to develop credit card gateway scripts, UPS online tools, Google, Paypal and Ebay API's etc.
- ODBC frequently used to integrate and share business data with various other platforms.
- XMLHttpRequest along with regular expressions used in various types of data mining
- Web server management in both Windows/IIS and LAMP environments.
- Experienced in all aspects of secure server setup and configuration as well as monitoring.
- MySQL servers - monitored for performance, health and status variables.
SEO, Search Marketing and Web Analytics
- Extremely familiar with Organic SEO, Google Pagerank, contributing "on page" factors as well as "off page" factors.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, including it's powerful "advanced" features.
- A/B testing using Google's "Website Optimizer"
June 2003 - November 2007
4494 Raceway Dr
- Internet/E-Commerce Manager
- Solely responsible for development and maintenance of all Company IT systems
780 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 650
Atlanta Ga. 30342
- Independant Contractor
Freelance Developer and E-Commerce consultant
November 2007 - Present
Developed dynamic, database driven shopping cart to replace static cart. New cart was based on classic ASP and MySql.
- Virtual Private Server - Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0, MySql 5
- Cybersource gateway (SOAP API), Paypal Silent IPN (Instant Payment Notification), Google Checkout
- Google Analytics with E-Commerce and Goals Tracking
- UPS Rates and Tracking API's
- Integrated Gallery2 and Classifieds applications
- Heavily integrated with local ERP/POS system, automating work flow
- Jump in SERP's, ranking top 3 for most target keywords
- CRM features greatly reduced Customer Service and order fulfillment Workloads
- Drastic decrease in "Human Error" mistakes due to elimination of redundant data entry.
- More accurate sales and profit reports, sales to inventory ratios/forecasting etc
- Before | After | Back end Integration
- "Andrew has exceeded expectations in every task given to complete the job 110%."
- "Very responsive and went above expectations to confirm that the work done was tested correctly. Will use again.
- "For IIS server work, configuration and support, I highly recommend this freelancer. Excellent, very good communicator and willing to get things fixed correctly and well. I've worked with many freelancers and would definitely return to him for IIS / Windows related work (as that was what the original project was on). Thanks!"
Dedicated Media Server and Torrent Server
- Debian Headless OS
- rTorrent Torrent Client
- wTorrent, Browser based rTorrent GUI
- MythTV DVR
- (704) 323-8377
5100 Laurel Grove Ln.
Weddington, NC 28104